Fargos Mod is a popular mod for the sandbox game Terraria, created by Fargowilta. It consists of two main parts: Fargo’s Mutant Mod and Fargo’s Soul Mod, and some optional add-ons. In this article, we will explore some facts and features about this mod, as well as the creator behind it.
Fargo’s Mutant Mod
Fargo’s Mutant Mod is a quality-of-life mod that reduces grinding, allows more control over the game, and saves you time in nearly every aspect of Terraria. It adds a new NPC called the Mutant, who sells boss, event, and rare enemy summons and some items that are hard to obtain or craft. It also adds recipes, shop listings, and extra drop chances for various items. Some of the items added by this mod are:
- Plantera’s Bulb: an easier way to summon Plantera.
- Death Bringer Fairy: summons all pre-hard-mode bosses at once.
- Mechanical Amalgam: summons the three mechanical bosses at once.
- Mutant Voodoo Doll: summons every boss in the game (vanilla or modded) at once.
- Enchanter’s Soul: a powerful end-game accessory for summoners (expert mode only).
Fargo’s Soul Mod
Fargo’s Soul Mod is a content mod that adds powerful Enchantments and Souls accessories and a variety of bosses and minibosses. It also features the highly challenging Eternity Mode, which makes the game much more complicated and adds new mechanics and rewards. Some of the content added by this mod are:
- Enchantments: accessories that combine the effects of various armor sets and items.
- Souls: accessories that combine the effects of various enchantments and items.
- Masochist Mode: a mode that makes the game even more complicated than expert mode, with new debuffs, enemy attacks, and mechanics.
- Eternity Mode: a mode that makes Masochist Mode even harder, with new boss attacks, enemy spawns, and mechanics.
- Abomination: a new NPC that sells Eternity Mode items and summons the Mutant Bosses.
- Mutant Bosses: boss versions of the Mutant NPC with different forms and abilities.
Fargowilta is the creator of Fargo’s Mod and some other mods for Terraria. He is also a Patreon supporter of tModLoader, the modding tool for Terraria. According to his Patreon page, he is 24 years old and lives in Australia. He started modding Terraria in 2016 and has released several updates and expansions. He also has a Discord server where he interacts with his fans and provides support for his mod.
It is not easy to estimate the net worth of Fargowilta as he keeps his income and expenses private. However, we can make a rough guess based on some assumptions and calculations. According to his Patreon page, he has 41 patrons who support him for $167 per month. Assuming that this is his only source of income from modding Terraria and that he pays a 30% tax on it, he would earn about $1400 per year from Patreon. However, this needs to account for other possible sources of income, such as donations, sponsorships, or advertisements. It also does not account for his expenses, such as hosting fees, software licenses, or equipment costs. Therefore, his net worth could be higher or lower than this estimate.
There is no official information on the height of Fargowilta, as he only reveals a little personal information online. However, we can make an educated guess based on some clues and comparisons. According to his Twitter profile picture, he appears taller than a standard door frame, usually about 6 feet 8 inches (203 cm) high. Assuming he is standing straight and not wearing shoes or hats, he could be around 6 feet 10 inches (208 cm) tall. However, this method of measuring height could be more accurate, as there could be errors due to perspective, camera angle, or posture. Therefore, his height could be higher or lower than this estimate.