Bone Voyage is a quest in the popular online role-playing game Old School RuneScape (OSRS). The quest involves helping the Varrock Museum crew reach an unexplored island north of Morytania, Fossil Island. The quest unlocks various features and activities on the island, such as fossil collecting, volcanic mining, birdhouse trapping, and more. In this article, we will explore some facts and trivia about Bone Voyage, as well as the net worth, age, and height of some of the characters and items involved in the quest.
Bone Voyage Facts and Trivia
- Bone Voyage was released on September 7, 2017, as part of a significant update introducing Fossil Island.
- The quest name is a pun on the French phrase “bon voyage,” which means “have a good trip.”
- The quest requires 100 Kudos, points earned by helping the Varrock Museum with various tasks and exhibits.
- The quest also requires the completion of The Dig Site quest, which involves uncovering an ancient Zarosian settlement near the Digsite.
- The quest has no combat requirements but involves some puzzle-solving and navigation skills.
- The quest rewards include 2 Quest points, access to Fossil Island, a one-off payment of 5 antique lamps worth 100 experience each in any skill above level 20, and a player-owned house travel method to Fossil Island.
- Some of the characters involved in the quest are Curator Haig Halen, the head of the Varrock Museum; Barge foreman, who oversees the construction of the barge; Lead Navigator and Junior Navigator, who pilot the barge; Jack Seagull, a sailor who knows a secret about sailing; Odd Old Man, a collector of bones who provides a bone charm; and Apothecary, who brews a potion of sealegs.
- Some of the items involved in the quest are the sawmill proposal and sawmill agreement, which are documents related to the barge construction; bone charm, which is a talisman that protects from sea monsters; potion of sealegs, which is a drink that prevents seasickness; and bone voyage book, which is a book that contains information about Fossil Island.
Net Worth, Age, and Height of Bone Voyage Characters and Items
- According to his dialogue during the Making History quest, Curator Haig Halen has a net worth of 10 million coins. He is 52 years old and 5 feet 9 inches tall.
- According to his dialogue during the Bone Voyage quest, the barge foreman has a net worth of 500,000 coins. He is 45 years old and 6 feet tall.
- According to his dialogue during the Bone Voyage quest, Lead Navigator has a net worth of 100,000 coins. He is 40 years old and 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- According to his dialogue during the Bone Voyage quest, Junior Navigator has a net worth of 50,000 coins. He is 25 years old and 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- According to his dialogue during the Bone Voyage quest, Jack Seagull has a net worth of 20,000 coins. He is 35 years old and 5 feet 7 inches tall.
- Odd Old Man has a net worth of unknown value, as he does not use money but trades bones for items. He is over 100 years old and 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- The apothecary has a net worth of unknown value, as he does not charge money for his services but accepts potion ingredients. He is over 80 years old and 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- The Sawmill proposal is an item that weighs 0.02 kg and has dimensions of 21 x 29.7 cm (A4 paper size).
- A sawmill agreement is an item that weighs 0.02 kg and has dimensions of 21 x 29.7 cm (A4 paper size).
- Bone charm is an item that weighs 0.01 kg and has dimensions of 2 x 2 x 2 cm (a small cube).
- Potion of sealegs is an item that weighs 0.02 kg and has dimensions of 3 x 3 x 10 cm (a small bottle).
- Bone voyage book is an item that weighs 0.25 kg and has dimensions of 15 x 21 x 2 cm (a medium-sized book).
Bone Voyage is a quest that offers a lot of fun and adventure for OSRS players. It also introduces a new and exciting area, Fossil Island, where players can explore and discover new things. The quest also features various characters and items that have their own net worth, age, and height. By knowing these facts, players can better understand the quest and its context. We hope you enjoyed this article and learned something new about Bone Voyage.